Our Mission: Improving health and well-being for those living in westernmost North Carolina.
Our Vision: Empowering partnerships for vibrant communities and healthy people.
Our Belief: We believe community organizations are the best way to break down barriers and improve the health and wellness of our citizens.
Our Values: We look to our values — Community, Health, Equity, Innovation, Collaboration and Tradition — to help us prioritize our work. READ OUR VALUES STATEMENT
Western North Carolina deserves exceptional leaders. We believe that successfully designing and implementing a leadership development program geared toward non-profits and public service providers that intentionally engages the next generation of leaders from multiple generations and underrepresented groups will better position rural Western North Carolina to secure exceptional resources meant to create meaningful impact, and thus, we will ultimately be better positioned to achieve our foundation’s goals in health, education, economic security, and especially organizational and community capacity building.
– We need to hear from you. Add your voice to our work to address health and wellbeing concerns in WNC for the next three to five years. TAKE OUR SURVEY NOW.
– Advantage Andrews grant recipients have been announced. Check our News Feed for details.
– The Healthy Homes Initiative investments have been announced for six regional agencies. Click HERE for details.
– THANK YOU to all the organizations that submitted applications for our Collaborative Health Innovation Program grants. Applicants chosen for awards have been announced. Check our News Feed for details.
– Keep in Touch – Sign Up HERE today to receive e-alerts and newsletters from us.
– We Are Listening. In less than four minutes, share your ideas about how our region can best address barriers to health for all. Click HERE.