Our Mission: To support and collaborate with local organizations to improve the health and well-being of all within the communities we serve.
Our Vision: All Western North Carolina residents thriving in communities without barriers to living healthy, productive lives.
Our Belief: We believe community organizations are the best way to break down barriers and improve the health and wellness of our citizens.
Our Values: We look to our values — Community, Equity, Health, Innovation, Collaboration and Tradition — to help us prioritize our work. READ OUR VALUES STATEMENT
– Advantage Andrews applications will be accepted October 4 – November 5. Click HERE for details.
– The Healthy Homes Initiative application window has closed. Please watch our site later this winter for updated information about grantees and how to apply for assistance.
– THANK YOU to all the organizations that submitted applications for our Collaborative Health Innovation Program grants. Applicants chosen for awards will be notified in December.
– Keep in Touch – Sign Up HERE today to receive e-alerts and newsletters from us.
– We Are Listening. In less than four minutes, share your ideas about how our region can best address barriers to health for all. Click HERE.